Blog Archive

Thursday 6 October 2011

As a MATTER of fact

Gutted. The word that sums up the feeling i got when Topshop didn't have their dalmation patterned nail wraps in store (don't worry, I will buy some online, despite the pricey extra three pound postage).



But it's not all bad. 

Whilst frantically rummaging through Topshop, i stumbled upon a beauty of a nail varnish. 

'Moving Mouse' was its name and it was love at first sight. If anything screams out or in Moving Mouse's case squeaks autumn, this is it. 



It seems to somehow make nails look warm cosy and so so luxe. Mousey also seems to go with pretty much anything in my autumn wardrobe. I know...result. 



But it doesn't just stop there. I recently bought a matte finish topcoat from Rimmel and cannot seem to paint my nails without my mattefying friend these days. 



After applying the topcoat my nails looked even better, softer and b-e-a-utiful.

One word - LOVE.

Love M 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment