Blog Archive

Wednesday 5 October 2011

I moustache you a question...

Recently my novelty moustache collection had been growing rapidly and it has been noted. 

I don't know what it is about a moustache but they just win me over every time.

It all started off with my pillows (the 26 likes on Facebook just begin to sum up how cool they are). Courtesy Urban Outfitters, they make going to bed even more of a dream. And that is where it began. Next came the t-shirts. The first, a classic gold moustache emblazoned on it from Asos. Apart from its obvious charm, (who wouldn't lust after a girl with facial hair across her chest?) the fact they also sent me two by accident makes it even more of a hit. 



Without realising it my once discrete obsession has become obvious.

 I finally became of aware of this when my boyfriend bought me a moustache necklace because it reminded him of me. That, sums up how partial I am to a well groomed bit of facial hair. 

Other great moustache memorabilia (Hold on to your handlebars)


All Urban Outfitters


Love M 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment